If you plan to buy your first home, sell your current home in order to make a change or purchase a second property, at Jonathan Olson & Associates we provide you with insight and legal guidance from start to finish.
Services for buyers
If you are a buyer, we will provide you the following services:
- Review your purchase contract and explain to you all the terms so you are not faced with hidden and unexpected liabilities that may come with the purchase of your new home.
- Review real estate documents that relate to your title, mortgage, and taxes so there are no surprises later and no hidden expenses you are not prepared for.
- Register legal documents pertaining to your real estate transaction with the proper governmental agencies.
- Attend your closing and address your questions and make sure questions you may not have thought of are answered.
- Ensure that you possess valid ownership documentation.
Services for Sellers
If you are a seller, we provide you the following services:
- Ensure that your purchase and sale agreement terms properly protect your interests.
- Deal with any issues that arise with your title
- Represent you during negotiations with the buyer and walk you through your closing.
Other services we provide
There are more aspects of real estate law in addition to the buying and selling of property. A few of the areas we can help you with include, but are not limited to:
- Boundary and easement disputes that arise that prevent the sale of property or construction on property already owned.
- Disputes between buyers and lenders that need legal intervention for resolution.
- Landlord and tenant disputes.
- Zoning and other land use issues.
- Title searches that reveal issues that need resolution in order for the sale to be consummated.
- Joint ventures.
There are state laws and local ordinances that must be followed. You need the services of Jonathan Olson & Associates, a firm that is fully equipped to assist you with an array of property-related legal concerns. Call now to learn more about the real estate law services available to you.